I have owned a handful of wrestling shirts.
- Chris Hero shirt bought at an IWA Mid-South show.
- Matt Sydal shirt bought at an IWA Mid-South show, which referee Bryce Remsburg tried to get off of me in trade for one of his t-shirts promoting his really shitty, unfunny comedy troupe. Sorry, Bryce. Great referee, but comedy is hard.
- Rey Mysterio Jr. shirt bought for me at WWE Niagara Falls or whatever the hell it was by my aunt. This was lucky -- Rey was one of the only guys in WWE I liked at the time.
- Outsiders shirt (the original that just said "Outsiders" in red/orange). I don't know where this is. The first time I touched a real, live titty, it came because a girl stayed over and slept in this shirt, which had a hole in the armpit juuuuust big enough for me to fit a finger through. NIPPLE CITY!
- I had a Shawn Michaels shirt that was also a gift. I fucking hated Shawn Michaels.
- nWo Wolfpac shirt featuring (as best I recall) Kevin Nash, Konnan, Sting, Lex Luger and Randy Savage. Weird shirt. Terrible shirt, honestly.
- Eddie Guerrero memorial shirt. I had to have it. I will always own it.
- Badstreet USA shirt. Fuck your mother this shirt is awesome. I sought this shirt out on Highspots after watching lots of Freebirds in WCCW. I remembered their WCW run (Hayes/Garvin) and thought Hayes was cool, but I was only familiar with the Gordy/Roberts/Hayes years by reputation. Once I saw them, I knew this was it. These were the pro wrasslers made for me. It's a shame I didn't grow up elsewhere or earlier. I wore this shirt as an undershirt to Brent's wedding. It came out at the bar after the reception.